Well, I am not entirely new to cross-fit or weight training, but it has been a while. The last few months I’ve been focusing on gymnastics and the last few weeks we’ve (my husband and I) added in rock climbing. Today, I’m starting the cross-fit component of my training of the masterpiece – my body.
I’ve gone and found crossfit.com, which gives me the work out of the day, with today’s being;
• I can do the Knees to elbows – well a severely modified version (I have the equipment, it’s the skill that’s lacking).
• Had to look up what pood meant (it’s a measurement for kettle bells). I am not sure if I could lift that much, so will start off with one of the smaller Kettle bells and work up from there.
• Push-ups will be modified, I know my level here as I’ve been doing them for a couple of weeks now. I am not at full push-up stage, but have an inclined set up.
• I don’t have a rope – but might be able to find something to use for the modified rope stuff in the video (that can be found here)
• Back extension: Might have to do this on the bed with hubby holding my legs, as I can’t see anywhere else I have suitable.
• Should have no issue with the lunges, other than space – in which I’ll go and walk outside.
So… this is the plan for this afternoon. I’ll record my time and post it. Wish me luck!